Updated: Jan 20, 2020
Ready to upgrade your nachos for your next party, or let’s be honest netflix & grub? Well these nachos will hit the spot, and become the talk of the party. I’ve upgraded these from your normal cheese and chips nachos to basically giving you a taco on a tortilla chip, I mean what’s better than that!? (Probably not too much because food is great). Your guest will love the flavors of this side dish and most definitely keep coming back for more.
I also love to pair this dish with my basic guacamole dip, it completes this appetizer and will satisfy your guests.
And last thing a PRO TIP: use the oven. Yeah sure the microwave is like the time lifesaver, but the oven helps crisp these nachos making them less limp when your guest pick them up. So check out this recipe below and get your party started!
Loaded Vegan Nachos
Serving: 6 Prep Time: 5 minutes Cook Time: 10 minutes Total Time: 15 Minutes
Tortilla Chips (enough to layer the bottom)
1 can of Black beans (Drained)
1 can of Pinto Beans (Drained)
½ packet Sazón
¼ packet Taco Seasoning
½ can Corn
½ block Daiya vegan cheese
½ cup Salsa
¼ cup Jalapenos
1. Preheat your oven to 400°F.
2. In a baking pan make a layer of tortilla chips.
3. In a pot, warm the pinto and black beans for 2 minutes. Mix in Sazón and taco seasoning.
4. Add your warmed beans to the layer of tortilla chips along with the corn, jalapenos, and daiya cheese.
5. Cook for 3-5 minutes.
6. Add Salsa and a little extra cheese.
7. Cook for 3 more minutes.
8. Let cool, serve and enjoy!